Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Mobility™ Small Bites dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Mobility® Small Bites dry dog food contains advanced nutrition shown to support joint health and improve mobility in 30 days.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy, supporting improved mobility
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
- Balanced minerals for strong bones
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 3/4 (370)|
|80 (36)||4 2/3 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/2 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Mobility™ Small Bites dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3617 kcal/kg (359 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.3|
|Vitamin C||202 ppm|
|Vitamin E||708 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|